- Clean the bed frame.
- Sand it as much or as little as you will need to, based on how or if you’ll need to ‘finish’ it.
- Measure the area that will be covered in plexiglass.
- Buy a piece of plexiglass and have them cut it to the size you need.
- Finish your headboard. I painted this one with a coat of exterior paint.
- Once your paint has dried, place the plexiglass on to the board and screw it down.
- Add a shelf! This shelf was made by flipping the bottom board out and securing it.
🙂 Share if you know anyone who’d enjoy!
Thanks for reading!