I found this old cutlery box at a local thrift store for $2.
It was simple. Want to make one?
- Clean it up. Sand it, wipe it down etc.
- Take the lid off the box (you may need to unscrew the hinges)
- Draw a rectangle on the lid and cut it out using a jig saw (or get your dad to do it, like I did today 😜)
- Cut a piece of plexiglass to fit snugly into the inside of the lid. I got this sheet of plexiglass at the dump – but you can buy it at your local hardware store.
- Buy a few dollar store push led lights or flashlights and add these to the inside of the box.
- Reattach your lid!
Thanks for reading! Please feel free to share this post and anything else that interests you on my blog! 💕